1. Dawson's Creek - Ok, well, I am probably showing my age here, but I grew up watching this show and I may or may not still be obsessed with Pacey.
2. Felicity - This show tugged on my heartstrings. One of the best TV shows ever made as far as I am concerned.
3. Sex and the City - I own every season. I will never tire of this show.
4. Downton Abbey - I am still mourning the loss of this phenomenal show.
5. Friday Night Lights - I love everything about this show. Texas, Riggins, football, Coach Taylor, and of course, Tami Taylor.
6. Outlander - Not only is this one of my favorite books, it's one of my favorite TV shows and I think it's one of the best currently on TV. There's talented actors, fantastic acting, beautiful scenery, and gorgeous costumes.
7. Parenthood - I ugly cried so hard when this show ended. I would love to watch all of the seasons all over again. Such a good show!
8. Suits - I recently got into this show about a year ago and am throughly enjoying it. I love me some Harvy Spector and I always find myself laughing at Louis Litt.
9. Game of Thrones - I was falling off the bandwagon two seasons ago, but fell in love with this show again after watching this past season. How epic was the penultimate episode and season finale?
10. Beverly Hills, 90210 - I am pretty sure this show will always hold a special place in my heart. I still love to watch the re-runs.
Poldark - I really enjoyed the book and watching it come to life on TV. I hear season two is even edgier and the trailer for it definitely looks intense.
So, what are some of your favorite TV shows? Are you looking forward to any new TV shows coming out this fall? Let me know in the comments below. This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.