So, I was all about the "Friday Five" during the summertime and I posted my Friday favorites religiously, but now that fall is upon us, I will be posting my "Friday Five" a little bit more sporadically. Let me know what you think!
1. National Novel Writing Month - It's that time of year again! I always try my hand at this arduous task and have only "won" one year out of the many years I have tried. I was thrilled to have reached the 50,000 word goal last year and I believe it was due to my planning before the actual start of NaNoWriMo. I am hoping this year I can do the same. *fingers crossed* Anyone else participating? If so, find me on there! My username is Chris327.
2. Happy Halloween - Halloween is so much more fun now that my son is getting into it and of course, he wants candy. He is going to be Tigger this year and loves his costume. I hope everyone has a great Halloween and eats a lot of chocolate…that's what I'll be doing!
3. Winter Village Plates and Mugs - Guys, I am obsessed with these plates and mugs. My mom had mugs like this when I was little and I loved them. They were my favorite mugs to sip hot chocolate from, so I when I saw their look-alikes at Pottery Barn, I knew I had to have them. Plus, proceeds from the plates and mugs go to charity!
4. Highclere Castle Tea Cup - My tea cup and saucer arrived from Highclere Castle. It was pretty cool to see a package on my doorstep with a return address of Highclere. I love this tea cup and have it proudly displayed. Is it tea time yet?
5. Rosemary Chicken Wings - I love Buffalo Wings, but let's be honest, they aren't exactly the healthiest. So, I am always on the hunt for alternatives and these are my new favorites. This recipe is so good and I have already made it a few times. It goes great with a side of football.
I hope everyone has a great Friday and Happy Halloween!