This week we are sharing our fall reading lists. I always love cozying up with a good story in the fall; I hope these books don't disappoint! As always, I think I have a nice mix of adult fiction and YA fiction. This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
1. The Girl in the Castle by Santa Montefiore - I love historical fiction, especially when it takes place in Ireland.
2. The Tea Planter's Wife by Dinah Jefferies - I love the exotic setting of this novel and many people are saying fans of Gothic romances will enjoy this one. I will be hosting a giveaway for this novel as well.
3. Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz - Although de la Cruz has been hit or miss for me in the past, I am intrigued by the focus on immigration and the issues that many people face. This one feels like a timely read for sure.
4. A Most Extraordinary Pursuit by Juliana Gray - Gray is actually a pseudonym for Beatriz Williams and I will read anything she writes.
5. Yesternight by Cat Winters - Winters's novels have been hit or miss for me in the past, but I love the sound of this mystery. It seems perfect for the fall.
6. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills - I loved First & Then, Mills's debut novel, so I am excited to check out this contemporary read.
7. The Amateurs by Sara Shepard - You can't go wrong with Shepard and I am always in the mood for a good mystery, especially in the fall.
1. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty - I really, really need to read this one. I was disappointed by Moriarty's latest novel that was just published this summer and everyone said to read this novel next as it won't disappoint.
2. The Fiery Cross (Outlander #5) by Diana Gabaldon - Her novels take me forever to read, but I really want read another book in the Outlander series before the year is over.
3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - I feel like I am the last person on the planet to have read this novel. I hope to finally bite the bullet!
And if I am ahead of my reading schedule, which I seriously doubt, (but If I am!), I would love to get caught up on the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer and The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas.
So, what books do you guys plan to read this fall? Have you read any of the book on my list? Let me know your thoughts.