I started blogging December of 2009 and since then I've read some incredible books. Let me know what you think!
1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- This book was so addictive. I can't wait to read the sequel.
2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen- I love Dessen and this book is one of my favorites. It's a great summer read, too.
3. Summer series by Jenny Han- This is by far my favorite contemporary series. I'm obsessed. Most of you are probably tired of hearing me talk about my love for this story.
4. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory- I love historical fiction and Gregory never lets me down. This is my favorite out of the Cousins' War series.
5. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready- This book took me by surprise and easily became one of my favorite paranormal reads. It's unique and unlike other books in its genre.
6. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - I LOVED this series and am still mourning its end.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- This book made me want to visit Paris. It's an awesome contemporary read and Perkins easily became one of my favorite authors.
8. Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare- I have only read the first three in the series, but I really enjoyed them. They are highly addictive and suspenseful. I need to get caught up with the other books in the series. I also hear there is going to be a movie based on the first book, City of Bones. Yes, please!
9. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting- This book is one of the first ARCs I ever reviewed here at the blog and I fell in love with Derting's story. It's gripping and had me on the edge of my seat, but there's also some very sweet romance. Sigh....Jay!
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman- I went through a box of tissues reading this powerful book. It's incredible and so very moving.