I think I did a pretty good job with my reading schedule and it excites me that I am already checking out my spring releases and planning my beach reads for the summer of 2017. I can't wait to read outside in the sunshine. What have you guys been up to?
Books Read in March:
1. Hunted by Meagan Spooner (YA Fantasy) - 4 out of 5 stars
2. Toward a Secret Sky by Heather Maclean - (YA Fantasy) - 3.5 out of 5 stars
3. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer (YA Realistic Fiction) - 4.5 out of 5 stars
4. Unearthly Things by Michelle Gagnon (YA Realistic Fiction/Thriller) - 4 out of 5 stars
5. The Night the Lights Went Out by Karen White (Adult Fiction) - 4.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
6. Commonwealth by Ann Patchett (Adult Fiction) - 3.5 out of 5 stars
7. The Freemason's Daughter by Shelley Sackier (YA Historical Fiction) - 3 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
1. Favorite Book: Letters to the Lost is my favorite book of the month and one of my favorite books of the year. Such a great read!
2. Biggest Surprise: The Night the Lights Went Out took me by surprise. Not only was it a great historical read, it also jumped to present day and included a lot of family drama, a mystery, and a fantastic southern setting. Keep your eye out for my review next month as I am part of the blog tour.
3. Biggest Disappointment: The Freemason's Daughter wasn't my favorite book of the month, that's for sure. It had an awesome setting, but the book was just so very slow at parts. I almost put it down.
4. Favorite Post from March: If You Love Armchair Traveling
5. Favorite Part of March: I celebrated my birthday at the end of this month and it was great to spend the day with my family. Now onto spring!
So, what was your favorite book you read this month? What have you guys been up to? Let me know in the comments below.