I have become so accustomed to strong heroines in novels that when I come across a weak one, it's so disappointing. My recommendations also would make great book club selections as these books are seriously fantastic!
1. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
3. Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
4. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
5. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
6. Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
7. The Cousins' War series by Philippa Gregory
8. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
9. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Who are some of your favorite strong heroines from literature? Let me know in the comments below. This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.