Happy Friday! Sometimes I like to talk about what I am currently into that is not necessarily book related. Here's what I have been up to/thinking about/enjoying lately. Let me know what you think!
1. Early Bird Books - Sign up for this fantastic newsletter that will send you discounted ebook deals right to your inbox. Like I need another reason to buy books?!?! Haha. But I do love a good discount and Early Bird Books does a good job of compiling all the different ebook deals together based on your interest.
2. Emma Watson - Can we talk about her for a minute? She is simply the best and this article warms my heart.
3. The Crown - I am really getting into all things British Royalty (no surprise here) and I just watched episode one of this new show on Netflix. Anyone else a fan? I am looking forward to watching the other episodes.
4. Victoria - I am currently reading (and loving) Daisy Goodwin's Victoria. It has me excited for the new show coming to PBS this January. Are you planning on reading the book before the show comes out? Keep your eye out for my review coming up next week.
5. YA Giveaway - I have an extra ARC of The Amateurs by Sara Shepard. If you missed my review, you can check it out here. The giveaway will be open to US readers only and please refer to my giveaway rules. The deadline is November 20th. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway