2. Deep down I am a bit of a tom-boy, which is good I guess since I have two sons. I love football and play fantasy football every year. I have won my league's championship (twice!) and got second place once.
3. I love young adult fiction, as you know, but as I get older, I am more and more interested in historical fiction. I find history to be so fascinating and love various time periods, such as America in the 1940s, Tudor England, and Victorian England, etc.
4. I am only a second generation American. In recent years, I have started studying genealogy and joined Ancestry.com. It has been an amazing experience tracking down my ancestors and learning about their lives.
|Me at The Jane Austen's House Museum in Chawton, England|
6. I am a certified Reading Specialist K-12, a certified English Teacher 7-12 and hold my middle level certification as well.
7. I married my best friend on December 20, 2008 in Pennsylvania.
|Vatican City, Rome, Italy|
|Me at Ernest Hemingway's House in Key West, Florida|
Thanks for checking out some fun facts about me. It's always fun to learn more about the person behind the blog. Thanks for visiting! This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.