Here's my bookish wish list for this holiday season. Maybe some of these books will be under the Christmas tree for me this year!
1. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen - It's one of the few Dessen novels I haven't read!
2. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - I am looking forward to continuing with this series.
3. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarity - I have never read anything by Moriarity and really want to. Plus, I want to read it before the HBO show comes out next year!
4. The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand - It's never too early to start thinking about next summer's beach reads!
5. Downton Abbey: A Celebration by Jessica Fellowes and Julian Fellowes - This seems like an excellent coffee table book for fans of the show.
6. The Next Together by Lauren James - I love the premise of this book and I believe it has only been published in the UK, so maybe Santa can hook me up!
7. Edgewater by Courtney Sheinmel - I love the Grey Gardens vibe to this one!
8. Cress by Marissa Meyer - I can't wait to continue with this series--absolutely loved Cinder and am looking forward to Scarlet.
9. The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon - I am slowly making my way through this series. Key word: slowly.
10. A gift card - I could always use a gift card to my local bookstore!
So, what books are you hoping to receive this holiday season? Let me know! This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.