Guys, I did NOT have a good reading month mostly because I was sick and when I am sick, surprisingly, I don't feel like reading. I sit on the couch and watch TV. I am now all caught up on Suits though. Nonetheless, being sick really cut into my reading time. Let's hope I manage to read more this October, because there are SO many awesome books coming out.
Books Read in September:
1. The Shadows by Megan Chance - 3.5 out of 5 stars
2. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson - 4 out of 5 stars
3. The Taming of the Queen by Philippa Gregory - 4 out of 5 stars
4. Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head by Lauren Oliver and H.C. Chester - 3.5 out of 5 stars
5. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston - 3.5 out of 5 stars (review to come)
1. Favorite Book: Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson - I really enjoyed this tale about the Gold Rush and the Old West....such a unique setting for young adult literature.
2. Biggest Surprise: The Shadows by Megan Chance - I loved the Irish folklore in this novel!
3. Biggest Disappointment: A Thousand Nights was a little disappointing to me, because I was hoping to LOVE it, but for me, it was a struggle at times. Review to come later this week.
4. Favorite Post from September: My Favorite Bookish Quotes
5. Favorite Part of September: We took my little guy to Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster, PA. He LOVED it and rode the big log flume for the first time.
What was one of your favorite books that you read this past month? Let me know.