Happy Holidays, everyone! Christmas is almost here and that means I'll be dreaming of the books Santa might bring me. Check out which books I hope to find under the Christmas tree this year.
1. A Year in the Life of Downton Abbey by Jessica Fellowes and Julian Fellowes - No explanation needed. I am sort of obsessed, especially since I visited Highclere Castle this past fall.
2. The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly - I loved Jennifer Donnelly's A Northern Light and Revolution, so I am intrigued by her adult novels. This one has been on my TBR list since forever.
3. The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams - A Hundred Summers was one of my favorite beach reads of 2013. I didn't get to her latest this past summer, but hopefully I can read it for summer of 2015.
4. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen - Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors ever and I have read most of her books, but somehow missed this one!
5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Must find out what happens!
6. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd - I have heard really great things about this book! Have you read it? Let me know!
7. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier - This is one classic everyone seems to love and I have never read it!
8. The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni - Dianne is a local author and I've been meaning to read this book, especially since I am familiar with the setting.
9. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters - I really enjoyed The Cure for Dreaming, so I need to read more of her novels. I've heard this one is pretty great!
10. How We Fall by Kate Brauning - My blogging BFF, Leanna at Daisy Chain Book Reviews, said this book is one of her favorites of 2014, which means I must read it!
Let me know what books you are hoping to find under the Christmas tree this holiday season and let me know what you think of my list! This Happy Holidays!