I don't know what it's like where you live, but this month in Pennsylvania has sort of been torture if you are a lover of summer, like me. We have had soooo much snow, ice and cold temperatures. The "Polar Vortex" (that phrase makes me want to barf) that keeps visiting can just get lost. I love a good snow storm, but after this winter, I am definitely more than ready for spring. Do you guys agree? Here's what I read this snowy February:
Books Read in February:
1. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - 4.5 out of 5 stars
2. Under a Jeweled Sky by Alison McQueen - 4 out of 5 stars
3. My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak - 3.5 out of 5 stars
4. Fallen Beauty by Erika Robuck - 4 out of 5 stars
5. City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn - 3.5 out of 5 stars
6. The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) - 5 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
7. The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan - 4 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
Didn't Finish: The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
1. Favorite Book: The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) by Rae Carson- I am loving this fantasy series and The Crown of Embers, even though it was the second book in the series, was awesome and didn't disappoint. There's no sophomore slump here.
2. Biggest Surprise: Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - I absolutely loved this book. I knew I would enjoy it (love Elizabeth Eulberg) but this one really hit a home run for me. It had me getting all nostalgic for Pacey and Joey. *sigh*
3. Biggest Dissapointment: I enjoyed City of Jasmine, but I was hoping for a little more romance in this book.
4. Favorite Post: Books That Will Make You Swoon - I mean who doesn't love a good swoon worthy read, especially around Valentine's Day?
5. Favorite Part of February: My favorite part of this month was spending Valentine's Day with favorite people, but I'm not going to lie. February is my least favorite month and I am so glad it's over. Now spring better bring it! I'm ready!