In honor of Valentine's Day, this week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about books that will make you swoon. So, instead of me trying to convince you why these awesome books are so swoon-worthy, I thought I would share some of my favorite lines from these books. This
1. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks - “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - “I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”
3. Summer series by Jenny Han - “How do you regret one of the best nights of your entire life? You don't. You remember every word, every look. Even when it hurts, you still remember.”
4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon -“Ye werena the first lass I kissed," he said softly. "But I swear you'll be the last.”
5. Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand - "So … you think this is your home? My barn? His tone is playful, but the look he’s giving me is dead serious. A question. “Haven’t you guessed by now?” I say, my heart hammering. “My home is you.”
6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - “For a moment the image before us is frozen: our world, our lives, reduced to a handful broken stars half lost in uncharted space. Then it's gone, the view swallowed by the hyperspace winds streaming past, blue-green auroras wiping the after-images away. Until all that's left is us."
7. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - “You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.”
8. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen - “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
9. Revenants series by Amy Plum - “Now that you are here--now that we're together-- I can't imagine going back to the life I had before. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you now. I love you too much."
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen -“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
So what do you think of my choices? Of course I had to finish up with Mr. Darcy, my favorite book boyfriend. :) Any other swoon-worthy books that I must read? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Valentine's Day!