I also can't believe the holiday season is upon us. I don't know about you, but I have already been listening to Christmas music and have been decorating our house for the holidays. I can't wait!
Books Read in November:
1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - 4.5 out of 5 stars
2. Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria - 3.5 out of 5 stars
3. The Deepest Night by Shana Abe - 3.5 out of 5 stars
4. Captive by A. D. Robertson - 3. 5 out of 5 stars
5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - 4.5 out of 5 stars
6. Foreplay by Sophie Jordan - 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
November Top Five:
1. Favorite Book Read in November: The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson was fantastic. If you are like me and you love high fantasy, then you have to check out this series!
2. Biggest Surprise: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell- I read some awesome reviews for this book, but what took me by surprise was Rowell's writing style. I loved it!
3. Biggest Disappointment: I can't say that I was disappointed by any books this month as they were all pretty entertaining, but I am kind of over the story line of a virgin or innocent girl meets a more experienced guy, etc, etc, (I'm looking at you, Anatomy of a Single Girl, Captive, and Foreplay.) I mean that storyline is sort of played out, people.
4. Favorite Post: Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recommend to Adults Who Want to Read YA
5. Favorite Part of November: I hosted my first Thanksgiving at our new house this year and everything went off without a hitch. It was a great day!
I hope everyone has a great weekend,