This week I'm focusing on my favorite "beachy" book covers. You know the ones--the covers that inspire you to drop everything, grab your shades, and head to the beach. Here are my favorites:
1. That Summer by Sarah Dessen- I read this novel way before I started blogging and although it isn't my favorite Dessen, I can't deny how much I love this cover. It screams summertime fun.
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson- This book is so powerful and really had me feeling a ton of emotions. I think the cover does it justice; plus, it captures the Poconos perfectly.
3. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter - It's Italy. It's gorgeous. Need I say more?
4. All the Summer Girls by Meg Donohue- This cover takes me right back to spending long days at the beach with friends and not a care in the world.
5. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen- This is my absolute favorite Dessen cover. I love the colors.
6. A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams is one of my favorite beach reads of 2013 and the cover is gorgeous!
7. The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares- I read this before I started blogging and really enjoyed it. I think the cover captures how the beautiful and relaxing the beach can be even on a cloudy/foggy day.
8. Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer L. Holm - This is one of my favorite middle grade reads. I love that it's set in Key West and the cover captures paradise perfectly.
9. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby- Nighttime at the beach? Simply beautiful.
10. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han- I am obsessed with this series and this is my favorite of the three covers.
So, what are some of your favorite beachy covers? What do you think of my top ten favorites? Let me know! (This