1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith- I just got this book over the holidays and can't wait to read it, especially since so many people rave about this book.
2. The Diviners by Libba Bray- I love Libba Bray and must get my hands on a copy of this book in 2013.
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I have a few B&N gift cards from Christmas and I plan on buying this book!
4. Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty- I have been putting off finishing this series for awhile now and I think it's time I figure out how it all ends up for Jessica Darling.
5. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare- I love this series, so I am not sure why I haven't continued with it. I will make time in 2013.
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- I am making this book a priority in January. It's a must read.
7. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell- I have been meaning to read this classic for years and then I want to watch the mini-series. Oh, the excitement.
8. Everneath by Brodi Aston- I have recently read some awesome reviews for this series and I think it sounds like my kind of read.
9. Austenland by Shannon Hale- This one has been sitting virtually in my Nook FOREVER. Plus, the movie is coming up this year with Keri Russell (my fav!) playing Jane Hayes, so I'll definitely read it before I see it in the movies.
10. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly- This one has been collecting dust on my bookshelf for awhile now. I love Donnelly, so I am going to make it happen this year.
So, which books do you resolve to read in 2013? What do you think of my 2013 must read list? Let me know! Happy New Year, everyone!