Can you believe the holiday season is almost over and tonight is New Year's Eve? I can't! I feel like I just put up the tree and finished wrapping gifts. It really does fly by. I did a lot of baking this Christmas and I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in cookies and chocolate. I'm looking forward to getting back into my health kick this coming month. I hope everyone had a great holiday and I hope 2013 is as awesome as 2012 was. Happy 2013, everyone!
Books Read in December:
1. Just One Day by Gayle Forman - 5 stars
2. The Nutcracker by E.T.A Hoffman illustrated by Maurice Sendack - 4 stars
3. The Selection by Kiera Cass - 4 stars
4. Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed - 3 stars (Review to come)
5. Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready - 4 stars (Review to come)
6. The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan - 4 stars (Review to come)
The Farm by Emily McKay (I'll be hosting a giveaway soon!)
December Top Five:
1) Favorite Book: Just One Day by Gayle Forman - LOVE, LOVE this book! I wouldn't expect anything less from Gayle Forman.
2) Biggest Disappointment: Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed- I thought it was mildly entertaining, but ultimately, it fell flat for me.
3) Biggest Surprise: The Selection by Kiera Cass- I have read so many mixed reviews for this book, but was pleasantly surprised by how entertained I was. Maybe it's because I am a secret die hard fan of The Bachelor...So embarrassing.
4) Favorite Post: 2012 End of Year Book Survey
5) Favorite Part of December: Baby D's first Christmas was a blast!
Happy New Year!