This week we are sharing our favorite merchandise from a particular fandom and of course, I chose Outlander. I have come across some awesome stuff for Outlander fans. I don't own most of these items, but they are on my wish list. Plus, we could all use something to hold us over during this #Droughtlander, right?
1. Soundtracks - Bear McCreary is an incredible composer. I absolutely love to listen to the Outlander soundtrack. In fact, he is the composer for Black Sails as well, another one of my favorite shows. If you haven't checked out the soundtrack yet, I highly recommend it.
2. Cowl - Check out this Outlander inspired Knit Cowl/Scarf. Isn't it gorgeous? I want one for sure and I love supporting talented people on Etsy.
3. Candle - I love Paperly & Company's Bookish candles, especially this Sassenach one. How fun is this?
4. Outlander Calendar - I own and adore this calendar which includes some great shots from the TV show as well as interesting quotes and tidbits. It's so fun to see a new picture each day.
5. The Outlandish Companion - For fans of the TV show or the novels, this book is fantastic. As you know, there are many characters and many different events in this huge series. This companion book serves as a quick reference of sorts; plus, it's filled with ton of extra information.
6. Lambswool Scarf - I am obsessed with scarfs and this tartan one is a beauty, especially since it's made in Scotland.
7. Claire Randall Funko- I actually don't own any of these collectibles, but I know many of my bookish friends love them. If I were to start my own collection, I definitely get Claire and probably Jamie, too.
8. Walker's Shortbread - First of all, I love this brand of shortbread, but with Claire and Jamie on the front? Even better. Yes, I am a sucker for marketing like this.
9. The Making of Outlander by Tara Bennett- I seriously want a copy of this book. I love books like this and I have them for other shows like Downton Abbey. They look great on coffee tables and are fun to peruse. Plus, when I have visitors over, people are always checking out my interesting coffee table books.
10. Outlander Season Two: The Ultimate Collection - Of course to prepare for season three, I would love to get my hands on this. Not only does it include all of season two, it also has a book with photos and behind the scenes info, an excerpt from Diana Gabaldon's next novel, and 20 extra minutes of behind the scenes footage. Yes, please!
So, it seems we have a long wait until season three, so hopefully some of these items will hold us off. What do you guys think about my Outlander merchandise wish list?
What's some of your favorite fandoms? I almost went with Harry Potter--it will never get old for me! Let me know in the comments below. This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.