Happy Friday! Sometimes I like to talk about what I am currently into that is not necessarily book related. Here's what I have been up to/thinking about/enjoying lately. Let me know what you think!
1. Duns Castle Sweepstakes - Did you guys see this amazing giveaway in honor of Beauty and the Beast? You and 20 of your closest friends could win a vacation at Scotland's Duns Castle. How incredible is that? I've partnered with Home Away to share this sweepstakes; you can enter here. How gorgeous are these pictures of the castle? I can't imagine how incredible it would be to stay here. I am dying to go to Scotland. Five runner-ups will also win a Home Away vacation, which sounds good to me right about now. The depressing weather here in PA isn't very spring like.
2. Winc Wine Club - As an early birthday gift, I received a shipment from Winc Wine Club. Being the mom of two little boys, I rarely have time to go to the wine store (PA is super lame and doesn't sell wine in most groceries store, although it's getting better!) and I am always interested in trying new wines. So, I received my first box this month and it has been so much fun trying out the new wines. It comes with a great book that explains more about the wines and the website does as well. I really like checking out the videos about each wine and learning more about the vineyards. If you are interested in signing up and getting a free bottle of wine, here's my referral link.
3. St. Patrick's Day - Happy St. Patrick's Day! I always love to read an Irish themed book this time of the year, but I inundated with review novels and never got around to it. I was hoping to check out the Princes of Ireland by Edward Rutherfurd. Has anyone read it? I read the first few pages and I am intrigued. I like that it covers a lot of history.
4. Feud: Bette and Joan - I love all things Old Hollywood and have always been interested in Joan Crawford despite the horrible portrayal of her in Mommie Dearist. This show is so good! The acting. The set. The costumes. Love it! Anyone else watching?
5. An Almost-Spring Cleaning Giveaway- One US reader will get to choose two books from the list below. Good luck and please refer to my giveaway rules.
- Waking Gods (Themis Files #2) by Sylvain Neuvel
- Finders Keepers by Michael M.B. Galvin and Peter Speakman
- Sea Spell (Waterfire Saga #4) by Jennifer Donnelly
- Between Worlds by Skip Brittenham
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Scarlet (Cinder #2) by Marissa Meyer
- Double Eclipse (Summer on East End #2) by Melissa de la Cruz
- Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken
- ARC of The Amateurs by Sara Shepard
- ARC of The Girl in the Picture by Alexandra Monir
- ARC of Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
- ARC of An Unrestored Woman by Shobha Rao
- ARC of The First Book of Calamity Leek by Paula Lichtarowicz
- ARC of Baby Doll by Hollie Overton
a Rafflecopter giveaway