Also, I was pretty sick this month as were my two boys. It was brutal! However, we are all on the mend and fingers crossed everyone stays healthy. Spring is just around the corner, right? I couldn't be happier about that.
Books Read in February:
1. Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas (YA Fantasy) - 3.5 out of 5 stars
2. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons (Adult Historical Fiction) - 4 out of 5 stars
3. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (YA Fantasy) - 3.5 out of 5 stars
4. The Hollywood Daughter by Kate Alcott (Adult Historical Fiction) - 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
5. The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel (Adult Fiction) 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
6. Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse (YA Realistic Fiction) - 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
1. Favorite Book: The Bronze Horseman was such an epic read and the right balance of a steamy romance and history.
2. Biggest Surprise: The Roanoke Girls is such a dark and twisty novel. So many times I wanted to put it down, because I thought it was freaky and disturbing. But I couldn't.stop.reading.it. Despite some major cringe-worthy moments, it is definitely a compelling read.
3. Biggest Disappointment: The Hollywood Daughter was a good read, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Alcott's A Touch of Stardust.
4. Favorite Post from February: My Latest Obsession: The Crown
5. Favorite Part of February: We had a seventy degree day this month and it was glorious. I spent most of the day outside with my family and it was just what we needed.
So, what was your favorite book you read this month? What have you guys been up to? Let me know in the comments below.