Friday, January 20, 2017
7th Blogoversary and International Giveaway
Wow....7 years. I have no clue how it's already 7 years, but somehow I've been blogging for 7 years. Obviously I love to talk about books, otherwise I wouldn't still be here. But more importantly, I am so very thankful for all of you guys. I'm thankful for all the comments, the recommendations, and for all the friendships I've made. Also, I'm thankful for the relationships I've made with various publicists, publishers, and authors. I started this endeavor as a plan for my professional development at work and it has truly blossomed into so much more!
For fun, here's been my Top Ten Most Popular Posts:
1. Book Review: Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Book Review: Burn for Burn by Jenny Han Siobhan Vivian
3. 2012 Picks for Beach Reads and My Summer Reading List
4. Book Review: We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
5. Book Review: The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
6. 2011 Picks for Beach Reads and My Summer Reading List
7. Book Review: Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
8. Book Review: The Heiresses by Sara Shepard
9. Book Review: Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly
10. Off to Rome!
I am not surprised that most of my most popular posts either deal with beach reads, Sarah Dessen, or Jenny Han. That pretty much sums me up.
Now onto the giveaway! To thank all my readers, I'm hosting an international giveaway for $20 to spend at the Book Depository. Please make sure the Book Depository ships to your location. Please refer to my giveaway rules. The deadline is January 31st. Lastly, thank you to each and every one of you! You guys make this gig worthwhile.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Posted by Christina / Book Addict at 6:00 AM