1. The Wicked City by Beatriz Williams - January 2017 - First of all, I adore Beatriz Williams and will read anything she writes. I am excited to check out her NYC Jazz Age tale.
2. City of Saints and Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson - January 2017 - I think this book sounds like a great YA murder mystery; plus, it's set in Kenya, which should definitely be interesting.
3. Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas - February 2017 - I am always on the hunt for a great YA fantasy and I love the sound of this one. Also, it's a standalone, which is a nice change since I am so behind on other series.
4. Bad Blood by Demetria Lunette - March 2017 - Family secrets, Scotland, magic...what's not to love?
5. Hunted by Meagan Spooner - March 2017 - I am all about this Beauty and the Beast YA retelling.
6. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han - April 2017 - First of all, it's Jenny Han. She's an auto-buy author of mine. Secondly, I am beyond thrilled that she is continuing with Lara Jean's story.
7. The Whole Thing Together by Ann Brashares - April 2017 - I love Brashares (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) and this book seems like a great summertime read. I definitely will want this one in my beach bag.
8. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas - May 2017- I am looking forward to continuing with the Court of Thorns and Roses series. Maas never disappoints.
9. The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord - May 2017 - Lord has become one of my favorite YA contemporary authors, so this is a must-read for me.
10. Once and for All by Sarah Dessen - June 2017 - It's Sarah Dessen. She is one of my all-time favorite authors. I am excited that she has a new novel coming out this summer. My summer always seems more complete with one of her books in my hand.
Other Books I'm Looking Forward To:
- The Hollywood Daughter by Kate Alcott (March 2017)
- Toward a Secret Sky by Heather MacLean (April 2017)
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett (April 2017)
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer (April 2017)
- The Freemason's Daughter by Shelley Sackier (April 2017)
- The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner (April 2017)
- In a Perfect World by Trish Doller (May 2017)
- Be True to Me by Adele Griffin (June 2017)
- Roar by Cora Carmack (June 2017)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (June 2017)
What are some of the books you are looking forward that are being published during the first half of 2017? Let me know in the comments below. This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.