Happy Friday! Sometimes I like to talk about what I am currently into that is not necessarily book related. Here's what I have been up to/thinking about/enjoying lately. Let me know what you think!
1. Fall TV - I have such high hopes for some of the new TV shows coming out this year. I will definitely be adding This is Us, Frequency, and Westworld. There's also The Crown coming out later this year, Victoria, and of course, Gilmore Girls. What shows are you looking forward to this fall? Let me know!
2. Fresh Sugar Face Polish - I was looking for a really good (with not too many chemicals) exfoliating scrub for my face and I am so glad I went with this one. First of all, I love this brand! Also, this scrub is fantastic and smells great. I highly recommend it, even though if it is on the expensive side--very much worth it!
3. Poldark - SO, so excited for a new season! My only regret is that I didn't read Demelza, book two in the series, yet. I wish I did, because I love reading the book before I see the show, but I didn't have enough time. Anyone else a fan of this show? The preview trailer for season two seemed much edgier than season one.
4. I Gotta Get Caught Up - Guys, there are so many series that I either need to finish or need to get caught up on. Top priorities: Throne of Glass series, Lunar Chronicles and Outlander series...I must make it happen this fall/winter! What series are you behind on?
5. A YA Giveaway - Thanks to Atheneum Books and Random House, I am hosting a giveaway for these two great books: Tell Me Something Real by Calla Devlin, which just came out in August and Losing Gabriel by Lurlene McDaniel, which just came out this past June. Both books have received starred reviews by Kirkus and sound like fantastic reads. This giveaway is open to US readers only and please refer to my giveaway rules. The deadline is September 26th. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway