Happy Friday! Sometimes I like to talk about what I am currently into that is not necessarily book related. Here's what I have been up to/thinking about/enjoying lately. Let me know what you think!
2. Belgravia by Julian Fellowes - As you guys know, I am part of this progressive blog tour. I will be sharing my thoughts on "episode" nine of the novel this June. The tour has already started and you can read Belgravia as a serialized novel, which I think is so much fun! So far I am really enjoying it and it's filling the void that Downton Abbey left.
3. Newborn Snuggles - My reading has taken a hit, because I am now taking care of a newborn and a three year old....cue all the craziness! If you missed it, I had a baby boy in April. Despite all the craziness, I have been really enjoying all the newborn snuggling. This phase goes by too fast, so I am trying to soak it all in even if I am trapped on the sofa!
5. A Giveaway - The winner will choose two books from the following:
- Return to The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
- ARC of The First Book of Calamity Leek by Paula Lichtarowicz
- The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith
- The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken
- ARC of Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
- ARC of An Unrestored Woman by Shobha Rao
a Rafflecopter giveaway