Happy Friday! Sometimes I like to talk about what I am currently into that is not necessarily book related. Here's what I have been up to/thinking about/enjoying lately. Let me know what you think!
1. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream - I wait all year for my pumpkin flavored items, but this is by far my favorite. My local ice cream shop has the best pumpkin pie ice cream and Turkey Hill's isn't too bad. What are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes?
2. Honest Beauty- I have been trying to cut out parabens and unnecessary chemicals in most of my skin products and I tried a few of Honest Beauty's makeup recently. I LOVE it! It's free from parabens and all that other junk; plus, it works really well. I have sensitive skin and it has caused me no problems at all!
3. Home Fires on PBS - I watched the first episode this past Sunday and really enjoyed it. Did anyone else catch it?
4. Target- I went to Target this past weekend and there are Christmas decorations up all ready. I mean really? Was it like this in the 80s? If so, I don't remember it being this bad. I remember maybe the day after Thanksgiving decorations would go up, but in September? Seriously? And from what I am hearing, the other stores have started as well. I wish they would just give us time to enjoy each season without rushing us through the year.
5. A Thousand Nights Giveaway- Thanks to Disney-Hyperion, I have an extra ARC of A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston and some fun temporary tattoos. The giveaway is open to US readers and the deadline is October 19th. Please refer to my giveaway rules. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway