1. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston - This is retelling of 1001 Nights and I am definitely curious about this Arabian tale.
2. Persuasion by Martina Boone - I loved Compulsion, the first book in the series, and I can't wait to revisit the characters as well as the Southern Gothic vibe.
3. The Lake House by Kate Morton - I love Kate Morton and I am looking forward to reading this!
4. First & Then by Emma Mills - You couldn't have made a more "Christina" book if you tried. This book combines Pride and Prejudice and Friday Night Lights.
5. All the Stars in the Heavens by Adriana Trigiani - It's been awhile since I last read a Trigiani novel and I can't wait to check out this Old Hollywood story.
6. The Many Lives of John Stone by Linda Buckley-Archer - There's time travel and King Louis XIV's Court at Versailles. Yes, please!
7. Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young - The tagline is "Stay Tonight. Stay Forever." Spooky right? I hope this one doesn't disappoint.
8. Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams - I love Williams' stories and am looking forward to this novel as the focus on Pepper, my favorite character from Tiny Pretty Thing.
9. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - I have heard great things about this historical novel and I can't wait to check it out.
What do you guys think of my list? What books do you want to tackle this fall? Let me know! This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.