Happy Friday! Sometimes I like to talk about what I am currently into that is not necessarily book related. Here's what I have been up to/thinking about/enjoying lately. Let me know what you think!
1. Outlander - Guys, the TV show comes back on this weekend. FINALLY! I thought it would never get here. Is it me or do all the good shows come back on this month? Do they not get it that we need TV shows in the dead of winter? I feel like that is when all the shows go on hiatus. Anyway, I am super pumped, but verrrry nervous about how the second half of the novel will play out. Anyone else looking forward to this show? Also, have you taken the Highlander quiz? I got Jamie. *Swoon*
2. Clarisonic Mia - I treated myself to this for my birthday and I have to say I love it. The hype is real. It works VERY well. I have never had such smooth skin in my life. Highly recommended. Anyone else a fan?
3. Mortal Instruments TV Show - Did you guys hear this show is going to be on ABC Family? I am happy with this, because I think the books will translate to a TV show much better. The recent movie was less than stellar, mostly because I sort of hated the casting for Jace. I hope they get the casting right for this TV show. Either way, I'll definitely be tuning in. What do you guys think?
4. Bloodline - I was really lukewarm about this show in the beginning, but now I am definitely intrigued. I absolutely adore the setting of the Florida Keys and I love Eric Chandler (Coach Taylor forever!). I am about 75% through season one and plan on continuing. Has anyone else been watching this show on Netflix?
5. Happy Easter! - If you celebrate the Easter holiday, have a great time with family and friends.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for two awesome adult reads: At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen and One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
Enjoy your weekend,