1. See Me by Wendy Higgins - 3.5 out of 5 stars
2. Reluctantly Charmed by Ellie O'Neill - 3.5 out of 5 stars
3. A Fireproof Home for the Bride by Amy Scheibe - 4 out of 5 stars
4. At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen - 4 out of 5 stars
5. First Time in Forever by Sarah Morgan - 3.5 out of 5 stars
6. Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby - 4.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
7. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes - 4 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
8. 99 Days by Kate Cotugno - 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
9. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen - 4 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
Did Not Finish:
Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark - For my reasons why, click here.
1. Favorite Book: Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby - Man, Jessi Kirby is quickly becoming one of my favorite contemporary authors...right up there with Sarah Dessen. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and LOVED the setting.
2. Biggest Surprise: Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen - I am used to Sarah Dessen writing certain kind of summertime novels for the most part (except Dreamland) and Saint Anything wasn't like that at all. It felt darker, more mature, but still had some of that signature Dessen style. There were so many great quotes in this book and to be honest, this story will stay with me longer than some of her other ones. She can do no wrong.
3. Biggest Disappointment: 99 Days by Kate Cotugno - I LOVED aspects of this book, but then the protagonist kept making the same mistakes over and over again. I got frustrated. Sort of like when I yell at the girl in the scary movie because she's running around the house making desperate moves and runs right into the room with the killer in it. That's how I felt about this story.
4. Favorite Post/Most Popular: Top Ten Books for Readers Who Like Sarah Dessen was by far my most popular post.
5. Favorite Part of March: Even though I was sick on my birthday, I loved spending extra time with my family. Who doesn't love the healing powers of cake? :)