1. Amazon Fresh - I tried Amazon Fresh last week and I must say that I loved it. Basically groceries and other random items (dog food, prepared meals, etc) are delivered to your doorstep for free if you are an Amazon Prime member. I am sure the "for free" won't last forever, but it was a nice way to get groceries without having to take out my two year old in the inclement weather. Plus, I ordered the food in my pajamas the night before and it was on my doorstep the next morning. Win!
2. Downton Abbey Season Five - My husband got me the season five DVD for Christmas and it just arrived in the mail a few weeks ago. I did what I said I wouldn't do, which is watch ahead. Yes, I watched ahead. First it was just one episode and then I got sucked in. It got REALLY good and I must say I loved the Christmas special. Now I am sad I finished it early. *sigh*
3. Marley Coffee - This is my new favorite coffee for the Keurig. Bob Marley's son founded the company, so I imagine I am on vacation in Jamaica every time I drink it. Plus, it's organic!
4. Harper Lee - So, I got all excited (as did most of America) when I realized that her sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird was going to be released. Then I read mixed reports on the whole thing (like she didn't want it published or was manipulated into publishing it or the timing is suspect since her sister/advocate just died, etc.) which really put a damper on my excitement surrounding it. What do you guys think?
5. Rachael Ray's Fisherman's Bake - This is by far my favorite seafood dish to make and is perfect for wintertime. It's not exactly super healthy, but everyone in my house loves it, even my toddler.
Thanks for visiting,