This week's Top Ten Tuesday deals with Books I'm Most Looking Forward to Reading in 2015. After I composed this list, I realized that summertime books are pretty much my favorite types of reads, but we already knew that!
1. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen - It's Sarah Dessen. Need I say more?
2. Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer - A summertime story + time travel? YES!
3. The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski - The Jersey Shore and Superstorm Sandy…this one sounds like it will have a special place in my heart.
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas- I love the sound of this one: Beauty and the Beast meets faerie lore.
5. Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby - I have read most of Kirby's books and love them. This one sounds like a tear-jerker!
6. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord - I really enjoyed Open Road Summer, so I am excited to check this one out!
7. Heat of the Moment by Lauren Barnholdt - It had me at summer trilogy, friendship and self-discovery.
8. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno - I heard this book is an emotional read, but I think it will be worth it! Plus, I love the summer before college…definitely an important time in a person's life.
9. Rook by Sharon Cameron - Intrigue, romance and suspense? Yes to all of this.
10. I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore - A thriller which takes place at an English boarding school sounds like my kind of read.
(I also am very excited for P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han, but it hasn't come out with a cover yet.)
What do you think of my list? Let me know which books you are most looking forward to reading in 2015. This