This week I am sharing my top ten reasons I love being a blogger and a reader. This
1. Libraries and bookstores are my favorite places ever. Only a reader understands how exciting it is to find a really great library or an awesome indie bookstore.
2. I love encouraging people to read and recommending great books to them. The best is when they love a book I recommend.
3. If you are a serious reader, like me, then certain books become very important to you. I love my "favorites" bookshelf and certain signed books. It's all very Gollum with his "precious."
4. Books are never ending. There will always be new books published and older books that I want to check out. It's not like some video game or TV show where it ends and that's that. There will always be new books to devour.
5. Is there anything better than enjoying a good book outside on a gorgeous day? I think not!
6. Books take you places. As George R.R. Martin said, "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one.'
7. Books can be like therapy. They can make you laugh, cry, and help you through the tough times in your life.
8. When I read a book that I think is awesome, I am able to get my fangirl on with all of my fellow book lovers and you don't think I am crazy.
9. Being a book blogger is awesome in that I am able to connect with other book nerds, authors, publishers, etc. It has opened a whole new world for me and for that, I am grateful.
10. My last reason: YOU GUYS--the people that read this blog. I love receiving comments and connecting with other people about books. It means the world to me.
So, what did you guys think of my list? Let me know!