I have made an executive decision. I am going to be more picky when it comes to review copies that I accept and read more of the books that I do have, specifically, the ones that are collecting dust on my shelf as we speak. Hence my new feature, "Dust Off the Shelves." I plan to read one or two of these lovely books a month, but the only catch is that the book's publication date must be 2010 or older. So, keep your eye out in 2014 for my new feature.
With that said, here are a few of the books I'm thinking of dusting off:
- Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
- Boys, Girls, and Other Hazerdous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman
- The Hollow by Jessica Verday
- Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
- The Season by Sarah MacLean
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Looking For Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Shadows and Strongholds by Elizabeth Chadwick
- Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
- Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
- Looking For Alaska by John Green
- Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
So, what do you think? Are you like me and have a bunch of books that sit unread on your bookshelf? From my list, which books must I read first? Let me know!