I love to bake in the fall/winter and my favorite item that I baked this month would have to be Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Muffins. There are only three ingredients (so easy!!) and they are SOO good. Everyone loved them and they were gone in two days. I made them during the last ten minutes of Dylan's nap -- they are so easy and quick. If you are busy, but want to bake something, I highly recommend these delicious muffins.
Books Read in October:
1. Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle - 4 out of 5 stars
2. How To Be a Good Wife by Emma Chapman- 4 out of 5 stars
3. Swimming Pool Summer by Rebecca Farnworth - 4.5 out of 5 stars
4. Larry Gets Lost in Philadelphia by John Skewes and - 4 out of 5 stars
5. Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers - 4 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
6. Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen - 4.5 stars out of 5 stars
October Top Five:
1. Favorite Book: Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen - I read this book right before Halloween and it was the perfect time! I loved living in Poe's world and learning more about him, his wife, and Frances Osgood.
2. Biggest Disappointment: I can't say I was dissapointed by any books this month, which is such a good thing and it rarely happens.
3. Biggest Surprise: Swimming Pool Summer by Rebecca Farnworth was such an awesome beach read!
4. Favorite Post: Books on the Big Screen - I can't wait for these movies to come out!
5. Favorite Part of October: My family moved this month, which is obviously my favorite part of October. Plus, getting our new house ready for Halloween and the Autumn season has been a lot of fun as well. My little guy, Dylan, loves pumpkins!
Larry Gets Lost in Philadelphia by John Skewes and Michael Mullin and Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle - Check them out!