This week I am sharing my Fall to-read list and I've decided to organize my list by books I need to read for review and books that I'd like to read for me, which I feel doesn't happen enough! I definitely need to make more time to read books that I would like to read, but that's a whole other blog post. Here's my Fall 2013 TBR list:
1. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman - I love the premise of this one and it comes out this December. Keep your eye out for my early review this fall.
2. Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen - Anything dealing with Poe is the perfect fall read.
3. The Deepest Night by Shana Abe - I just read book one, The Sweetest Dark, and am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
4. Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle - I love a good historical read in the fall.
5. Captive by A.D. Robertson - This is the first adult novel by Andrea Cremer, the author of the Nightshade series. I am definitely intrigued.
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - I have been dying to read this one for awhile now. I've only heard good things and since I love historical fiction so much, I'm sure I'll enjoy this book.
7. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy- I've heard this book is super creepy -- perfect to read around Halloween.
8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare- I loved Clockwork Angel, so I don't know why I haven't gotten around to this book.
9. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller- I've read some incredible reviews for this book!
10. The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick - I really like to read a lot of historical fiction in the fall (not sure why!) and I hear that Chadwick is known for her captivating historical novels.
So, what do you guys think of my Fall TBR list? Have you read any of these books? What do you plan to read this fall? This