Anyway, I have been loving this weather and trying to go outside as much as I can everyday, because before we know it, winter will be here. I think I have had at least five pumpkin spice lattes already (they are my obsession) and I have made one pumpkin dessert. I can't wait to make some more once I move and get my new kitchen organized.
Books Read in September:
1. The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe - 4 out of 5 stars
2. Endless (Embrace #4) by Jessica Shirvington - 4.5 out of 5 stars
3. Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb - 4 out of 5 stars
4. Rutherford Park by Elizabeth Cooke - 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
5. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - 5 out of 5 stars (review to come)
6. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
September Top Five:
1. Favorite Book: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - I loved this sci-fi romance. The setting was incredible and I was really invested in the story. It's a debut that I highly recommend and will be posting my review in early October.
2. Biggest Surprise: Endless by Jessica Shirvington- Usually when I read a series, I sort of get bored by book four, but Shirvington does a great job keeping us interested. I really enjoyed Endless.
3. Biggest Disappointment: The 5th Wave by Rich Yancey- This book received a ton of hype and a few bloggers that I trust recommended this book, but when it came down to it, I felt it was only a little bit better than "just okay."
4. Favorite Post: My interview with Lauren Willig. I adore her books and was excited to share our interview.
5. Favorite Part of September: September has been so busy, but selling our house (for the second time!) is the highlight. I just hope that it all goes smoothly until the settlement. *fingers crossed*
So, what have you guys been up to? What have been some of your favorite book that you read this month? I hope you had a super September and I look forward to my hiatus ending on October 7th. See you then!