February is my least favorite month. Ugh. Thank God it's short and we are onto March. I hope March brings some warm weather! I am definitely counting down till spring. And you know what that means! I am already planning my Summer Kickoff Feature....can't wait!
Books Read in February:
1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton- 5 out of 5 stars
2. Paper Towns by John Green- 4 out of 5 stars
3. The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door by Karen Finneyfrock- 3.5 out of 5 stars
4. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt - 4 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
5. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly- 5 out of 5 stars
6. Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand - 5 out of 5 stars
7. Poison by Bridget Zinn- 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
8. Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton - 4.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
9. Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe - 3.5 out of 5 stars (Review to come)
10. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- 4 out of 5 stars (Review to come!)
February Top Five:
1. Favorite Book: I'd say it's a tie between Everneath by Brodi Ashton and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand. I am LOVING both series!
2. Biggest Disappointment: I thought I was going to like Under the Never Sky a bit more than I did, especially when I read many of the outstanding reviews for it.
3. Biggest Surprise: A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly really took me by surprise. I knew that I loved Donnelly's writing and that it's a Printz Honor book; however, it was even better than I thought it would be. I need to make more time to read less commercial books and more literary reads, because I truly enjoyed A Northern Light.
4. Favorite Post: In which I fangirl over The Lizzie Bennet Diaries - I'm totally addicted!
5. Favorite Part of February: My little guy's first Valentine's Day!