|Jessica Shirvington Via Goodreads|
2. Erika Robuck- I loved Hemingway's Girl and can't wait to check out her other historical reads. Her next book, Call Me Zelda, focuses on Zelda Fitzgerald...how cool is that?
3. Katie McGarry- I was totally consumed by Pushing the Limits (despite some cheesy dialogue) and I have got this new author on my radar.
4. Huntley Fitzpatrick- I adored My Life Next Door- it was one of my favorite summertime reads. Her next book, What I Thought Was True , sounds just as good!
|Michelle Hodkin via Goodreads|
6. Tammara Webber- I really enjoyed Easy and am all about the "new adult" genre, which is new to me as well.
7. Wendy Higgins- Sweet Evil was such awesome mind-candy and a great start to a promising new paranormal series.
8. Molly McAdams- Taking Chances was one of my favorite "new adult" reads and am looking forward to her other books.
9. Sophie Jordan- She got me to read a series about Dragons, (Firelight), so she must be a good author!
10. Kirsten Hubbard- Wanderlove made me want to pack my bags and leave it all behind. I had a serious travel bug after reading this book.
So what do you guys think? Which authors that are new-to-you this year are your favorite? Let me know!