Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I'm excited to participate; after all, I am pretty much obsessed with making lists. This week's topic focuses on the most anticipated books of 2013. This was a tough list to come up with and I'm sure I am missing a few noteworthy books, but here are some that come to mind:
1. All I Need by Susane Colasanti- You had me at summer, soul mates and the "moments that change our lives forever." This is my kind of summer read.
2. Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin- Two very different girls have a summer romance in this book which will definitely have to be in my beach bag.
3. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland- A summer in Nantucket? Yes, please.
4. Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington - Must find out what happens in book three!
5. The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan- Part historical fiction set in Paris, part mystery, part fantasy = a potentially great read that is right up my alley.
6. Just One Day by Gayle Forman- It's Gayle Forman. 'Nuff said.
(No cover yet!)
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- Set in Paris and includes Anna and Etienne, Cricket and Lola....can't wait!
8. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen- It's Sarah Dessen! It wouldn't be summer if I didn't have one of her books in my beach bag.
9. If I Should Die by Amy Plum- Love this series!
10. Goddess by Josephine Angelini- Looking forward to finding out how this series will end.