Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR List
1. The White Forest by Adam McOmber- This book comes out mid-September and I can't wait to dive in. I love any book that takes place in Victorian England.
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell- I've heard so much about this novel and then after reading Meg's write-up on it, I decided to take the plunge. Plus, I can watch the BBC mini-series afterwards. I'm hoping it will fill the void that Downtown Abby left.
3. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer- I have been meaning to finish this series for-ev-er. Seriously. So, I decided that this fall might be a good time to finish it!
4. The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau- I was sold on this one when I read it's The DaVinci Code meets The Other Boleyn Girl. Yes, please!
5. Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones- This comes out October and I think it sounds perfect for the fall.
6. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready- This is one of my favorite paranormal series and I can't wait to finish it and see how it all ends.
7. Hemingway's Girl by Erika Robuck- This one sounds brilliant. I've showcased it before as my WoW and you guys know I love all things Hemingway and Key West.
8. A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly- This has been on my bookshelf for awhile now and I must read it soon. I loved Revolution, so I have high hopes for this book.
9. Wherever You Go by Heather Davis- I have also had this on my bookshelf for some time and I think a ghost story is perfect for fall. But I'm worried because it seems so sad!
10. Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick - This is the ending to the series and it comes out the end of October. I must confess....I love Nora and Patch!
What books are you looking forward to reading this fall? Let me know what you think of my TBR list, too!