This week it's a freebie, so since the year is halfway over, I decided that I would share my favorite books of the year....so far! I'm not limiting it to books that were published in 2012- it's open to any book that I've read this year. And in no particular order.......
1. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood - one of my favorite debuts
2. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard - a great read if you love to travel
3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - a fantastic paranormal
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - one of my favorite paranormal reads of the year
5. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - this is heartbreakingly good and one of my favorite contemporary reads
6. Until I Die by Amy Plum - A fantastic fantasy series
7. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini - One of my favorite fantasy series that includes mythology
8. Gilt by Katherine Longshore - one of the best historical reads of the year
9. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick - Another great fantasy series involving angels
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - one of my favorite contemporary reads of the year
What do you think of my list? What have been your favorite reads this year so far? Let me know!